The out patient department houses the section of audiology and speech pathology where individuals with defective speech and hearing are assessed. We have a qualified audiologist and speech pathologist to attend to these patients. The ward has an independent laboratory to carry out routine investigations of in-patients. The department possesses Otoacoustic Emission Machine (OAE) procured for detection of Neonatal deafness. In keeping with International developments a Microdebrider was recently procured for FESS operations.
There is provision for seminars for students, both undergraduates and postgraduates in a spacious seminar room in the department through LCD projector and laptop. The department regularly conducts health checkup camps through various organizations.
- Audiometry room – Sound proof with air conditioned
- Speech therapy facility
- Minor OT with emergency Tracheostomy tray
- Impedance Audiometry
- Otoacoustic Emission (OAE) Machine
- Video Endoscopy room
- Temporal bone laboratory
- Seminar room
- 60 Beds
- Teaching room
- Dressing room
- Side laboratory
- Central oxygen supply and Suction facility
- Emergency Tracheostomy and Nasal packing trays
- Pulse oxymeter and Nebulizers
- Emergency drugs and Intubation tray
- Two OT Tables.
- Two Carl Zeiss operating microscopes
- Karl Storz’s video endoscopy for FESS
- Bronchoscopy – Rigid and Flexible
- Microlaryngeal surgery facility
- Microdebrider with shaver system
- Micro-ear surgery facility with drill system
- Rhinoplasty Sets.