1. Well-equipped OPD with Registration Counter, 4 separate OPD clinics for consultants with breastfeeding room, Injection room, Immunization room, and a Play room.
2. Pediatric Ward of 160 beds to cater to 4 Units as per MCI requirement, with an emergency ward for each unit.
Intensive Care Units;
o PICU of level III with 14 beds, the first of its kind in North Karnataka with internationally trained faculty.
o NICU of Level III with 20 beds the first of its in North Karnataka, with DM Neonatologist and Internationally trained faculty.
o NICU of level II with 27 beds and 6 Kangaroo Mother Care beds.
4. Special Clinics: Pediatric Neurology and Child Development Clinic run by a DM Pediatric Neurologist.
5 .Kangaroo Mother Care clinic this is attached to the Pediatric Neurology and Child Development Clinic.
6. Retinopathy of Premature clinics: Run by a trained Ophthalmologist where all high risk babies are screened for ROP.
7. Pediatric Nephrology : Run by a trained Pediatric Nephrology
8. Smile Train Clinic: Run by a team of Pediatricians, Plastic Surgeons, Orthodontist and Pediatric Surgeon.
9. Under Five Clinics: To conduct regular Immunization and provide free medicines to the registered babies. This clinic is run by the Pediatricians and Faculty of Community Medicine. In addition to out
reach hospitals and Primary Health Centres.
10. Out reach OPD: Run on weekly basis at three Primary Health Centres attached to J N Medical College, Belgaum.
Facilities (infrastructure and learning resources inlucding no. of beds in the hospital)
KLE DR. PRABHAKAR KORE CHARITABLE HOSPITAL
- Pediatric Beds 160
- Level III NICU 20
- Pediatric intensive care unit 14
- Free NICU 27
- Pediatric OPD consultation rooms 04