1. Postgraduate courses:
– MD – 1978
– DGO – 1978
2. Ph.D (KLE University) – 2007
3. Fellowship in Maternal Fetal Medicine Course – 2008
On completion of the training the candidate will be:
- Trained in all aspects of obstetrics and gynaecology and women’s health taking into account the primary and preventive aspect of care of the women.
- They will be able to take patient care decision enabling them to function as independent practitioners.
- They will gain expertise in the care of highly complex obstetric and gynaecologic problems.
- Will acquire a thorough understanding of the principles of scientific and clinical investigations, interpret future advances and changes in the field allowing for its appropriate application in the clinical setup.