- Interventional Radiology outpatient clinic at G+2 level.
- Philips Allura Xper Clarity FD 20/20 Biplane Cathlab.
- Ultrasound machines Samsung SonoAcer R3 and Mindray M7 for Ultrasonography and USG guided procedures.
- 3T Siemens MRI, 128 slice GE Evolution MDCT & Siemens True Point PET-CT for advanced imaging and MR/CT guided procedures.
- Endovenous Laser Ablation Machine.
- Radiofrequency Ablation Machine.
- Inpatient facilities with dedicated IR recovery rooms, ICU and ward beds.
The Department of Interventional Radiology is well staffed with dedicated Cathlab technologists (2), interventional nursing personnel (8) to provide conscious sedation, procedural and post procedural care. All nurses in the department are certified with advanced life science certification courses.
Dr. Navin Mulimani and Dr. Abhinandan Ruge are available for consultation between 8am to 5pm at KLES Dr. Prabhakar Kore Hospital & Medical Research Center & on call 24×7 for emergency cases.
Catering to need of people & patients of north Karnataka, Goa & south Maharashtra we provide a comprehensive range of services using the latest imaging technology to diagnose and treat patients at all stage of care.
The division provides overall management of all neurovascular & Peripheral vascular disease and also arranges medical & public awareness lectures, camps and seminars for various medical associations, NGOs and corporate house to increase the awareness of this new super – specialty.
- Stroke Clinic.
- Varicose Vein Clinic.
- Peripheral Vascular Disease And Diabetic Foot Clinic.
- Vascular Anomaly Club
- Onco-interventional Clinic.
Neuro Endovascular & Interventional Radiology Procedures:
Neuro endovascular Interventional Embolization:
- VOGM (Vein of Galen Malformations)
- Non Gaelic AV Fistulas
- Dural arteriovenous fistula (DAVF)
- Carotid – cavernous fistula (CCF)
- Spinal Vascular Malformation.
- Craniofacial Vascular malformation
- HNF Tumors
- Spinal tumors
- Post traumatic arteriovenous fistula
- Traumatic arterial Injuries
- Acute stroke Thrombolysis using mechanical stent retrievers and Aspiration Systems
- Carotid & Intracranial stenting
- Endovascular Treatment of Vasospasm
- Nimodipine infusion
- Balloon Angioplasty
- Endovascular Blood sampling from Inferior Petrosal Sinus and Cavernous Sinus
- Miscellaneous Endovascular procedure.
- Super selective Chemotherapy of brain tumors.
- Temporary Balloon occlusion test of the internal carotid artery.
- Direct percutaneous glue injection in tumors
Peripheral Endovascular and Intervention Radiological Procedures
Arterial and venous endovascular Percutaneous Transluminal non – coronary angioplasty and /or stenting.
- o Peripheral vascular occlusion.
- o Acute thromboembolism.
- o Vascular graft occlusion.
Aortic stenting for aortic dissections & aneurysms.
- o Peripheral aneurysm embolization.
- o Peripheral AVM embolization.
- o Peripheral AVM /AVF embolization.
- o Hemoptysis.
- o Gastro intestinal bleeding.
- o Epistaxis.
- o Uterine artery embolization.
- o Testicular Vein embolization varicoceles.
- o Ovarian Vein embolization.
- o Acute hematuria due to disease process or post nephrostomy.
- o Aortopulmonary collaterals before or after surgery for congenital heart disease.
Endovascular Peripheral AVF Closure.
- o Stent Graft Placements.
Endovascular venous Procedures.
- o Superior Vena caval venoplasty and stenting.
- o Inferior Vena cava venoplasty and stenting.
- o Inferior Vena cava filter placement for deep vein thrombosis.
- o Varicose vein ablation using laser or radio frequency.
- · Musculoskeletal procedure and Backache Management
- · Percutaneous Vertebroplasty
- · Steroid injection for painful facet joint
- · Laser & RFA Assisted Nonvascular intervention
- · Percutaneous laser ablation of varicose veins and incompetent perforates
- · RFA ablation of osteoid osteoma, tumors of liver, kidney & other organs
- · Trachea Bronchial Procedure’s
- · Tracheal stenting
- · Biopsy of lung, mediastinum and chest wall
- · Bronchoscopy assisted closure of bronchopleural fistulas
- · Miscellaneous Procedures
- · PTBD, bilioplasty with stenting
- · Abscess drainage
- · Retrieval of foreign bodies
- · Biopsy of abdominal lesion
- · CT/US guided aspiration
- · CT/US guided needle biopsy
- · Emergency Procedures
- · Acute tumor bleeding
- · Acute epistaxis
- · Posttraumatic facial or nasal bleeding
- · Carotid and vertebral injury embolization
- · Acute gastrointestinal bleeding
- · Embolization of acute hematuria
- · Embolization of primary or secondary postpartum bleeding
- · Embolization acute bleeding from gynecological Malignancy
- · Embolization acute Mesenteric Ischemia
- · Embolization acute bleeding from Nasopharyngeal Angiofibroma
- · Embolization of Aortopulmonary collaterals in emergency for continental heart disease